Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello from a new blogger

Hello there. So I am new to this whole blogging thing and to be honest I don't know where to start or what to write about. Be assured that I have a lot to say and that but I just don't know if people will be interested in the random musings of this almost 30 year old.

Oh well...

So as mentioned above I am nearly 30 (9 weeks away) and maybe it's because of the onset of my second mid-life crisis (the first was at 25) that I have decided to write this. So whom am I? What am I about? Maybe over the course of my blogging you will find this out, as maybe will I.

Random thoughts will fill this blog page (is that what this is called?) as will (hopefully) interesting tidbits of information that I find out as my life progresses.

So random is where I shall begin. Interesting tidbits can wait.



So this is a photo of myself taken almost exactly 2 years ago. I spent 1 month of my 27th year in Mexico. Oh my, what an amazing place. The people (well the ones that I met) are so friendly, the food is awesome and the weather is just nothing short of spectacular. The photo was taken on a beach called La Manzanillera, in the state of Michoacan. This picture is the highlight of a 6 month long adventure. I would say that this trip was the best thing that I have ever done with my life.

However I have just started back at college (alluded to in my blog description) and am now studying Counselling & Psychotherapy. The goal is to be a counsellor one day and help people who need it. Maybe this decision to go back to study is the most important thing that I have taken thus far. Hmm, I guess I'll have to see how it pans out.

As this is just an intro into my blog then I won't bore you to death just yet. I've also had a pretty hectic day at work and am currently suffering the ill effects of lunch consisting of burger & chips. Bookshops and dodgy food don't mix apparently. More about college, study, work, myself and travelling later...

Today I listened to Modest Mouse and read John Sandford's Heat Lightning.

1 comment:

  1. Considering the other places I've read your musings, this should be interesting! I've no doubt your rambles will be wonderful to read. :)

    Thinking about going back to school myself in a totally new field, but may be a pipe dream as I have more than just me to support. Glad you are back there, though. :) Think you're in the perfect field. :)

    ReplyDelete